If you’re reading this blog post, you have found your way to our newly updated and relaunched website. Welcome! We’re so glad you’re here.
As part of our commitment to California Thoroughbred racing, it’s our goal to provide all pertinent information related to our community and our sport. All California-licensed Thoroughbred trainers are automatically members of our organization from the first time they start a horse. There are no applications to complete or dues to pay — it’s our pleasure and mission to advocate for our trainers, assist them, and support them in the hard work they do to take care of the elite racing horses of our industry and sport.
Toward this end, here is a preview of all the information you’ll be able to access on our website:
- A robust About Us section, which includes information about our history, the numerous complimentary services we provide, ongoing projects, and details about how the CTT is organized.
- Our mission statement.
- Our Board of Directors.
- A Rules and Regulations page, which includes links to the California Horse Racing Board (CHRB) and CAL/OSHA requirements.
- A multitude of resources, including links to racetracks and training centers both within California and nationwide, employment forms, labor law postings, and Workers’ Comp and Health Insurance. We also have an additional resources page that includes a wide variety of links to organizations and associations, Thoroughbred retirement facilities, equine sales companies, the Jockey Club, and downloadable bill of sale agreements.
- A Communications section, where you can find the latest information about California Thoroughbred racing and the CTT.
- And our Trainer directory. If you are a California Thoroughbred Trainer and would like your information to be included on our website, please click here for details.